- Dr Elena Karnovitch is responsible for co-ordinating investigation and resolution of formal complaints, conducting risk assessments, liaising with complainants, maintaining a register of complaints and other feedback, providing regular reports on informal and formal complaints, and monitoring the performance of the complaints policy and procedure.
- Dr Elena Karnovitch is responsible for a proactive approach to receiving feedback from patients, and risk management.
- Dr Elena Karnovitch is responsible for investigation and review of complaints and follow up action for serious complaints, or where complaints result in recommendations for change in policy or procedures.
Dr Elena Karnovitch is responsible for:
- Ensuring appropriate action is taken to resolve individual complaints.
- Acting on recommendations for improvement arising from complaints.
- Ensuring there is meaningful reporting on trends in complaints.
- Ensuring compliance and review of the complaints management policy.
- Notifications to insurers.
- Consultation with professional registration boards, and others where necessary.